Unique + Timeless
Weddings at River Mountain are truly one of a kind. Breathtaking views, gorgeous natural spaces, and stunning accommodations offer an idyllic starting point for your new journey together.
The natural open space and flexible layout of River Mountain allows for a variety of set-up options tailored specifically for your special day.
Features + Inclusions
• Idyllic Wedding Getaway
• 150 Acres of Pristine Mountain Landscape
• Fully Customizable to Your Dreams
• Hilltop Meadow Ceremony Space
• 3600 sq. ft. Historic Barn Reception Space
• Rehearsal, Farewell Brunch + Other Event Spaces
• 1807 Historic Log Cabin
• Main Lodge Reception Area
• Expansive Meadow and Mountain Views
• Sweet Root Creek Platforms
• Private Stream and Pond
• Bring Your Own Caterer OR
• River Mountain’s Graze Kitchen Event Menu
• Bring Your Own Alcohol
• Four Cabins, 12 Beds Per Cabin
• Two Main Lodge Rooms, 8 Beds Per Room
• Three Tipis, 2 Queen Beds Per Tipi
• Three Glamping Yurt Tents, 2 Queen Beds Per Tent
• Bonfire Circles and BBQ Areas
• Pet Friendly for Friendly Pets
• Free Fiber WiFi throughout Property
• Free Parking
River Mountain’s 150-acre campus is located in the heart of the Allegheny Mountains of southern Pennsylvania along the banks of Sweet Root Creek. Nestled in a deep valley adjacent to Buchanan State Forest, our secluded sanctuary provides an unforgettable experience to both you and your guests.
From groom's dinner, afternoon ceremony, late-night dancing, and farewell brunch -- our inspiring spaces are all yours.
Better together. Stay, reconnect, and enjoy more time with those you love most.
Catering + Meals
River Mountain offers couples the option to select dining options from our kitchen, Graze, or bring in their own caterer. The couple is welcome to bring in their own alcohol.
At our kitchen, Graze, fresh and creative meals are designed specifically around your wedding package. Our professional staff work with you to collaborate on meal selections to reflect preferences and budget.
Please complete the form below to receive our wedding brochure via email.
River Mountain is open year-round for weddings and events. Dates are filling quickly and into 2023, please contact us today so we may reserve your dates. We’re available to provide tours of our facility every Sunday - just let us know when you’d like to visit. Thank you and we look forward to hearing your ideas and vision.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter: