Unique + Timeless
Weddings at River Mountain are truly one of a kind. Breathtaking views, gorgeous natural spaces, and stunning accommodations offer an idyllic starting point for your new journey together.
The natural open space and flexible layout of River Mountain allows for a variety of set-up options tailored specifically for your special day.
Features + Inclusions
• Idyllic Wedding Getaway
• 150 Acres of Pristine Mountain Landscape
• Fully Customizable to Your Dreams
• Overnight Accommodations for Up to 100
• Hilltop Meadow Ceremony
• Historic Barn Reception
• Outdoor Front Lawn Cocktail Hour
• Main Lodge Lobby, Guest Welcome
• Outdoor Terrace Arrival/Rehearsal Dinner
• Greenhouse Gathering Space
• 1807 Historic Log Cabin
• Seperate “Getting Ready” Spaces
• Cabin Meadow Guest Lunch & Gather
• Reception Campfire Area
• Late Night Campfire Areas
• Sweet Root Creek Yoga Platforms
• Bring Your Own Caterer OR
• River Mountain’s Catering Menu
• Bring Your Own Alcohol
• Pet Friendly for Friendly Pets
• Free Fiber WiFi throughout Property
• Stunning Photography Backdrops: Meadow, Mountain, Woods, Stream, Pond
River Mountain’s 150-acre campus is located in the heart of the Allegheny Mountains of southern Pennsylvania along the banks of Sweet Root Creek. Nestled in a deep valley adjacent to Buchanan State Forest, our secluded sanctuary provides an unforgettable experience to both you and your guests.
From groom's dinner, afternoon ceremony, late-night dancing, and farewell brunch -- our inspiring spaces are all yours.
Better together. Stay, reconnect, and enjoy more time with those you love most.
Catering + Meals
River Mountain offers couples the option to select dining options from our kitchen, Graze, or bring in their own caterer. The couple is welcome to bring in their own alcohol.
At our kitchen, Graze, fresh and creative meals are designed specifically around your wedding package. Our professional staff work with you to collaborate on meal selections to reflect preferences and budget.
Please complete the form below to receive our wedding brochure via email.
River Mountain is open year-round for weddings and events. Dates are filling quickly for next year and the following, please contact us today so we may reserve your dates. We’re available to provide tours of our facility every Sunday - just let us know when you’d like to visit. Thank you and we look forward to hearing your ideas and vision.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter: