Last Modified: October 7, 2019
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
This policy does not cover any information collected by third-party sites or content or applications that may link to or be accessible from or on the site.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. execute your purchase.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of River Mountain’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by River Mountain about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of River Mountain, our customers, or others.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Website:
- See what data we have about you or your child, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you or your child.
- Have us delete any data we have about you or your child.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data or your child’s data.
- Refuse to allow any further collection or use of your child's data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, health, or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this Website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name, participant information and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our Website and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to find your cart more than once, thereby saving time while on our Website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Website.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and its rules (collectively, "COPPA") require us to inform parents and legal guardians (as used in this section, "parents") about our practices for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information from children under the age of 13 ("children"). It also requires us to obtain verifiable consent from a child's parent for certain collection, use, and disclosure of the child's personal information.
This section notifies parents of:
- The types of information we may collect from children.
- How we use the information we collect.
- Our practices for disclosing that information.
- Our practices for notifying and obtaining parents' consent when we collect personal information from children, including how a parent may revoke consent.
- All operators that collect or maintain information from children through this Website.
Information We Collect from Children
Children can access many parts of the Website and its content and use many of its features without providing us with personal information. However, some content and features require us to collect certain information, including personal information, from them. In addition, we use certain technologies, such as cookies, to automatically collect information from our users (including children) when they visit or use the Website.
We only collect as much information about a child as is reasonably necessary for the child to participate in an activity, and we do not condition his or her participation on the disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary.
Information We Collect Directly. A child must provide us with the following information for registration: the child's first name, last name, birth date, and a parent's email address. We may request additional information from your child, but this information is optional. We specify whether information is required or optional when we request it.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking. We use technology to automatically collect information from our users, including children, when they access and navigate through the Website and use certain of its features. The information we collect through these technologies may include:
One or more persistent identifiers that can be used to recognize a user over time and across different websites and online services.
Information that identifies a device's location (geolocation information).
We may combine non-personal information we collect through these technologies with personal information about you or your child that we collect online.
How We Use Your Child's Information
We use the personal information we collect from your child to:
- Register him or her with the retreat;
- Communicate with him or her about activities or features of the Website that may be of interest.
We use the information we collect automatically through technology (see Automatic Information Collection and Tracking) and other non-personal information we collect to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about the child's preferences, allowing us to customize the content according to individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
We use geolocation information we collect to determine where you are located.
Our Practices for Disclosing Children's Information
We do not share, sell, rent, or transfer children's personal information other than as described in this section.
We may disclose aggregated information about many of our users. In addition, we may disclose children's personal information:
- To third parties we use to support the internal operations of our Website and who are bound by contractual or other obligations to use the information only for such purpose and to keep the information confidential.
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process, such as to comply with any court order or subpoena or to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of River Mountain, our customers or others, including to:
- protect the safety of a child;
- protect the safety and security of the Website; or
- enable us to take precautions against liability.
- To law enforcement agencies or for an investigation related to public safety.
Accessing and Correcting Your Child's Personal Information
At any time, you may review the child's personal information maintained by us, require us to correct or delete the personal information, and/or refuse to permit us from further collecting or using the child's information.
You can review, change, or delete your child's personal information by:
Sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to take certain steps or provide additional information to verify your identity before we provide any information or make corrections.
Operators That Collect or Maintain Information from Children
The following are all operators that may collect or maintain personal information from children through the Website:
1201 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN. 37212
Please direct your inquiries about any operator's privacy practices and use of children's information to the operator at its contact information provided:
1201 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN. 37212
Any correspondence to the Website operator may also be mailed to:
1201 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN. 37212